On Thursday, June 11, 2020 we reopened our main campus and have been operating with about 30% participation. The safety of every client, family member and staff person is our number one priority.
Here are the precautions we are taking to protect everyone:
- Staff are taking the temperature of each person when they arrive for services daily
- Safety reminder announcements are made over the PA system multiple times a day
- Our facilities staff are disinfectant fogging the entire campus twice a day
- Surfaces are being wiped down with disinfectant throughout the day
- The Technology lab stations are 6 feet apart out with only 14 people in the lab at a time
- All staff and clients are wearing masks
- Recreational activity tables are separated with plexiglass
- Work areas in the warehouse are spaced at least six feet apart
- Daily door knob and light switch disinfecting
- Six-foot distance floor markers are placed in common areas
- Plexiglass is installed in the cafeteria at tables and at the checkout counter
- Meals are individually wrapped and delivered to assigned areas (no congregate meals)
- Individuals in our group home continue to quarantine and have not returned to campus
- Hand sanitizing stations are located across campus
- Staff are taking their own temperatures daily and filling out a health related “Agency for Persons with Disabilities Visitor Questionnaire” daily
- Signs are posted all over campus with safety reminders
- Any visitor must check-in outside with receptionist to have their temperature taken and fill out the “Agency for Persons with Disabilities Visitor Questionnaire”
We hope you to see you soon! Our entire staff team continues to be committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities have the best environment in which to learn, work, and live.
Please contact one of the staff members below to let us know when you would like to return and if you have any questions.