Postings as of 05/22/17
JOB TITLE: RESIDENTIAL ASSISTANT (FT, Awake overnight)
The Residential Assistant must qualify for level II background screen.
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- One year experience working with Individuals w/ Disabilities or related field. College, Vocational or Technical Training equal to 30 semester hours may substitute for required experience.
- Clean driving record required and ability to meet the standards for DOT certification as condition of employment.
The Residential Assistant, under the supervision of the Residential Manager is responsible for the direct care and training of Adults w/ Disabilities’ in a group home. Responsibilities’ include but are not limited to:
- Coordination and implementation of individual training or individual or group activities.
- Responsible for the safety and care of group home residents throughout his/her shift.
- Transport group home residents in PBHC owned vehicle to and from activities or ADT program.
How to apply:
Palm Beach Habilitation Center, INC. is always seeking highly motivated and talented candidates to join our staff and we offer a competitive benefits package to our employees. Please advise Human Resources at this email address email@example.com in advance if you require accommodations to participate in the employment process.
Palm Beach Habilitation Center, INC. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people, we make employment decisions at Palm Beach Habilitation Center, INC. based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. Palm Beach Habilitation Center, INC. does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity policy covers all employment practices, including but not limited to selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
You should direct any concerns about this policy or any potential violation thereof to the Human Resources Department.
Palm Beach Habilitation Center, INC. is a Drug Free Workplace and participate in E-Verify.