Postings as of 10/06/17
Job Title: Seniors Activity Aid
The Seniors Activity Aid required experience:
- Must qualify for Level II background screen.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Prefer two (2) year experience working with individuals w/disabilities or PCA, CNA or related field.
- Computer skills required for documentation purposes, knowledge of MS Office.
- Possess a valid driver license, clean driving record and ability to meet the standards for DOT certification as condition of employment.
The Senior Activity Aid, will provide direct care and supervision for senior participants in an Adult Day Training/Recreational setting.
- Duties include; personal care, feeding, toileting and safety.
- Work as a team member to provide a safe, clean and positive environment for program participants.
- Provide the participants with assistance and guidance during all recreational/training activities including; computer training, cooking, arts and crafts, exercise, group games and all activities and areas of interest.
- Documentation required to meet program objectives.
- Transport clients in company owned vehicle to and from activities in the community.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
How to apply:
Palm Beach Habilitation Center, INC. is always seeking highly motivated and talented candidates to join our staff and we offer a competitive benefits package to our employees. Please advise Human Resources at this email address firstname.lastname@example.org in advance if you require accommodations to participate in the employment process.
Palm Beach Habilitation Center, INC. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people, we make employment decisions at Palm Beach Habilitation Center, INC. based on each person’s performance, qualifications, and abilities. Palm Beach Habilitation Center, INC. does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity policy covers all employment practices, including but not limited to selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
You should direct any concerns about this policy or any potential violation thereof to the Human Resources Department.
Palm Beach Habilitation Center, INC. is a Drug Free Workplace and participate in E-Verify.